Wills & Powers of Attorney
Most of us do not like thinking about death and the effects it has on those we leave behind, but it is something that has to be faced eventually.
It is natural that you should want to choose who your property and assets will pass to when you die. By making a will, you can ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
At Bilic Law, we can help you with the following to best ensure your wealth and possessions are distributed according to your wishes:
- Making sure your will is valid, meaning properly drawn, signed and witnessed
- Making sure your wishes are clearly expressed in your will
- Advising you about adequate provision for your spouse and children, or for any former spouse or any dependants
- Advising you on choosing an executor
- Advising you on the best way to arrange your affairs
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents